You use the reset function in the following situations:
- You forgot your system administrator account information
- You changed your server to a different network and you cannot access it to configure it.
- You use your own user authentication system. You change it but have not changed the integration setting at the TurboMeeting server accordingly.
The RHUB server does three things during the reset:
- Reset the system administrator account to the default one: "admin" as the email and "password" as the password. If you have multiple administrators, it only resets the first administrator's account.
- Change the IP settings to use DHCP.
- Remove your own system home page URL so that you can easily access the server by a new IP address.
- Remove the user authentication UR
the reset does not affect any other data including user profiles, meeting logs, scheduled meetings, SSL certificate, audio integration setting, etc.
The RHUB server is delivered in two form factors: embedded and 1U rack mounted.
For the embedded server, which is as small as your home router, you need to push a pin to the reset button on the back and hold it for over 6 seconds until the "Ready" light turns off. After over 20 seconds, you will see the "Ready" light turns on. Now it is ready for you to access the server.
After reset, open your browser and type "https://myonlinemeeting
" to access the server. Use the default system login account: "admin
" for email and "password
" for password. If you fail to access the server by the URL, look for the server IP address on your router web-based console, which usually lists what IP addresses have been assigned to all computers and devices in your network. The TurboMeeting server name is "myonlinemeeting". If you don't know how to look for your server IP address on your router, follow the steps below:
- Disconnect your computer from any network including the wireless
- Connect your server with your computer via an Ethernet cable
- Change your computer IP address to 192.168.1.100 and subnet to "255.255.255.0"
- Power-recycle your RHUB server and wait until the "Ready" light is green
- Open your browser on your computer and type "https://192.168.1.192" to access the server. Use the default login account to sign in and configure your server.
To reset a 1U rack mounted server, you need to connect it with your monitor, keyboard and mouse. The server runs in a Fedora Linux system. The default operating system login name is "turbomeeting
" and the password is "password
". After sign in, right click on the desktop and open a Terminal session. Run the command "./ResetTM" to reset the server. Then open a browser and type "https://localhost
" to access the TurboMeeting administration pages. Use the system default account: "admin
" as the email and "password
" as the password.